Entri Populer

Tuesday 11 March 2014

My Vespa Journey

My lecturer said i must mix this blog with english and indonesian..so i make this post..
im sorry if my grammar is bad, because im not good enough in english :D

My Vespa Journey....

Hmmm,
honestyly when i was 12 years old i really hate vespa, my father has 1 vespa VBB, i think this motorcycle is so old school,not like other japanese motorcycle, but when i was 17 years old and see so many vespa, i dont know from where this feeling, and i dont trust it, i interesting with vespa,

and when i start study to college i buy my first vespa

i bought her on august 2011, but the seller cheat on me, this vespa has so many trouble,
in the same year my uncle gave me pexie

same as semok, pexie has some trouble, but not too much like semok, so i survive with pexie until now,
semok? i sold him last year..

besides semok and pexie, i treat another one i call her "belo"






Semok and belo

but, like semok i also sold belo, because i have no time to treat 2 vespa, so sad right?
hahahah

from august 2011 untill now i got so many lesson from vespa, and the most is brotherhood, yeah..brotherhood of vespa is very strong, they help each other when the other brakedown/damage on the street, they always salute to othe scooteris(vespa rider) even thoght they dont know who are they..


i think thats is my little vespa journey..

once again i feel sorry if my english is bad :P

Salute!!
keep use your vespa..
save our vespa..

Ride Vespa With Pride










No comments:

Post a Comment